Affordable Weddings in Sydney
My Special Offers! For little more than Registry Prices you can have your choice of the following venues, unlimited choice of ceremony and great photo opportunities:
- Scenic Harbourside Weddings,
- Home weddings, Northside and Hills District
- Intimate Boutique hotel locations
Kirrribilli is a beautiful outdoor location offering iconic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. There are several sites to choose from.
- Great for unique photographs
- Ideal for Elopements and Holiday Weddings
- Parking in Kirribilli only costs about $1.00/hour
- Apart from my special package, Kirribilli offers another very significant extra saving, which I can discuss with you (P:(02)9876 6148, M:0431 314 700)
I offer you elegant ceremonies to choose from, but the choice is yours - I can work with you to design your unique ceremony.
Whether your choice is a park, your own home, my home, or a special reception venue, I can make your day unique, exciting and memorable.
A realistic choice for discriminating couples, with an experienced full-time professional Marriage Celebrant !
My Special wedding package price applies from Monday to Thursday for less than 20 guests and includes the following:
- Lodging the Notice of Intended Marriage
- Assisting you to write an elegant, evocative wedding ceremony
- Signing table and white tablecloth
- Stylish Commonwealth Certificate of Marriage and presentation copy of your Marriage Ceremony
- Prompt registration of your Marriage with NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages and notification to you.
Directions for Kirribilli
- Drive south from Milson's Point Station down Broughton Street.
- Straight ahead, as you approach the water, there is parking at the point marked on the Map, as the road curves left into Olympic Drive.
- Adequate meter parking is usually available there.
- Walk to the access point to Jeffrey Street Wharf; turn left; then continue along the path about 70 metres into the little harbourside reserve to a set of steps. This is the usual marriage venue.
Jeffrey's Street Wharf is where the marker is in the map below, to see a full screen map, click here.
Site bookings are required for Nurragingy, 02-9839-6000 and the current booking fee is $114, payable to Blacktown Council (fee may change).
Nurragingy Reserve is a lovely natural bushland setting for weddings. It offers the following attractions and facilities:
Blacktown City Council - Phone: 02-9839-6000
Colebee Centre at Nurragingy - for indoor Weddings
For more information and bookings phone (02) 9831-5265 Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm or Tuesday & Thursday, 10:00am - 4:00pm or fax (02) 9671-5959. Visit the Colebee Centre Website at www.colebeecentre.com.au
HOW TO GET TO NURRAGINGY
The entrance is off Knox Road, Doonside. Car and bus parking are available inside the Reserve in designated parking areas. It is a short walk from Doonside Railway Station, down Cross Street and across Knox Road.